Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Randy Andy? Truth or Lies

 

So once again good ol' Randy Andy is back on the front pages of nearly all our newspapers today, over and above all TV breakfast news programmes and social media. So now we have it; one Virginia Roberts Giuffre, an alleged victim of the sex scoundrel, Jeffrey Epstein, on August 10 filed a lawsuit against Randy Andy in a federal court in New York. This lady, and I use the word surreptitiously, accused the man of sexually abusing her at Epstein’s mansion in Manhattan and at other locations in 2001, this when she was under the age of 18, according to court records. In other words, she was 17!

This takes me back to that extraordinary BBC TV interview he had with Emily Maitlis in November 2019 which I watched with total bewilderment.

Note: so, to carry on with this blog, I am going to try and remain neutral.

Basically, he was friends with Jeffery Epstein, which he admitted to in the interview, so no harm there. I mean how many of us in the UK knew Jeffrey Epstein? I'd never heard of him before. But of course, as it turned out, we learned that he was not only a sexual predator but also a trafficker of young girls for sex and God knows what else. Why this man, who had an approximate net worth of $1 billion, and got involved in this depravity, is beyond me. And of course there, in the background, was the one-time girlfriend, Ghislaine Maxwell, whom I’ll leave for the time being.

But now Randy Andy might face another lawsuit from one, Johanna Sjoberg, who worked as Epstein’s PA back in the good ol' days. She previously and publicly alleged that Randy groped her breast when she was 21 years old, but was prevented from taking legal action due ‘to too much time elapsing’. This is another aspect of the man's past we'll catch up with on another blog.

It now begs the most fundamental question: is he guilty as charged? Okay, I am no lawyer, in fact, I know absolutely nothing about this type of case, so I shall go with my gut feeling. Ms. Giuffre states that he sexually assaulted her in 2001 - in fact she says it was rape! Hmmm? We must remember Andrew divorced Sarah Ferguson in 1996, so for five years leading up to 2001, Randy Andy was on his own-some. This photo shows the horny bugger obviously enjoying the tongue of . . . who?

Look, we are all human. Sex is an integral part of all our lives and Andrew is no different. As for Ms. Virginia Roberts, well we might never know her circumstances under Epstein other than she was obviously a ‘friend’ - was it prostitution? Let’s face it a 17- or 18-year-old girl who was befriending a very rich American man could have received all sorts of monetary gifts and ‘bonuses’. So with Randy’s divorce behind him and with his whole sexual future ahead, well the world was his oyster. Of course, chumming up with Epstein gave him the wherewithal to go and bonk whoever he wanted. It’s just that we have the episode that he met up with Ms. Roberts in Epstein’s apartment and, well . . .

If I were Randy Andy, what would I do in his circumstances? As I understand it, I wouldn’t do anything. Keep schtum, let it play out, because, after all, I wouldn’t need to go to the States again - never. Maybe take a two-year time out from the public eye and media and maybe spend this time at Balmoral - which is where he arrived yesterday (11th)! Would it hurt me NOT to be able to go to the United States again? Nope! And as for Mrs. Giuffre, I would sit back and watch her accrue a massive lawyer’s fee.

So there you have it, Randy Andy, poodle and pie, humped the girls and made them cry! And when Epstein came out to play, so Ms. Giuffre she ran away!

No comments: