Monday, June 14, 2021

Why Are So Many Idiots Getting Duped by 'Make Money Fast' Scammers on YouTube?

 


I ask this question for this reason. An ex-colleague of mine went through a bad patch financially last year due to Covid-19 and lost his job. So he took to the Internet to try and find 'work from home' jobs on YouTube. He told me he was spending anything up to eight hours a day constantly visiting these websites - more of that in a minute - absorbing all the promises and assertions that things like, 'Make $1,000 a day doing nothing!' So, I questioned him further; did you actually get anywhere with it? Nope! Why? He said that in many cases most of those YouTube videos and the accompanying websites left him dazed and confused, baffled even.

I decided to start checking out these videos myself and man did I learn something; in fact many things. You see you have all these guys (and girls) - numpties as we would call them here in Scotland - who are like sheep. They view other peoples' (numpties) YouTube videos and copy them. I mean when I was doing my research I lost count of the number of times I came across the following:

·         Make $500/day watching YouTube videos.

·         Automatic $5.00 by clicking adverts.

·         $6,590 on Google in 48 minutes.

·         Earn $300 a day typing names.

The list goes on . . .

So did I learn any lessons by exploring this online tripe? Well, yes and no. Yes, in that I learned yet again why these scammers take advantage of the dumb and the vulnerable. They are savvy enough to know and lure idiots to their websites so they can sell them stuff. And no? In terms of the negative - no - I got chatting to my ex-colleague again and I explained that I still could not believe that these scammers have got nothing else to do in life but to deceive and hoax their way to a living.

I could perhaps offer you the names of these people but for legal reasons I shall not. I, as a perpetrator, in naming and shaming these schmucks can in effect, here in the UK, be classified as a criminal offence. So better be safe than sorry!


No comments: