Thursday, January 6, 2022

Prince Andrew, the Billionaire Paedophile Epstein and the Groomer Ms Maxwell

Well, it looks like Prince Andrew's possible rape claims against him will now collapse. This is based on Virginia Giuffre's $500,000 deal she struck in 2009 with the abhorrent sex-trafficker, Jeffrey Epstein. So the immediate result is that his possible legal association with Virginia Giuffre is over - for the now. I don't know why but there does seem to be a hidden truth behind what I would call The Mama and the Papas - Maxwell, Epstein and Andrew. In fact, it reminds me of that old Mamas and the Papas song, I Saw Her Again (1966). Well Prince, sir, according to Ms. Giuffre, you saw her not only once but three times.

The other day I watched Prince Andrew's infamous and yet sputtering 'tell-all' BBC TV interview with Emily Maitlis. Once again I take my hat off to Ms. Maitlis for leaving no stone unturned in her stalwart attempts of finding out the truth about the prince's ties and associations not only with Virginia Giuffre but also with Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell. But here's the point that, for me, seemed to spotlight Andrew's dishonesty and downright fabrication of events of the past. On the 10th March 2001, Ms. Giuffre has stated that she had sex with the prince at Maxwell's townhouse in London. When she posed the question I looked into his eyes as he paused for thought. No, no, no, I was with my daughter at a Pizza Express restaurant that evening. So, then, he doesn't recall spending the evening, dancing and drinking in the Tramp nightclub, and then the return to Maxwell's place to have sex. Ms. Maitlis asked him the question three times and he said he knew nothing about it. But he does know about going to a Pizza Express - vividly! Oh, come on Andy, we're all human just like you. I mean, what in life does a man or a woman remember most, having a wild night out followed by sex or eating a pizza?

Being one who has studied Buddhist psychology over the years, I think I can state in all honesty, I can usually pinpoint when somebody is blatantly lying. I mean he even declares that he doesn't remember that unforgettable photo taken at Maxwell's house in London where he stands smiling into the camera with his arm around who was then Virginia Roberts, with Epstein's girlfriend in the semi-background.

What is not brought into the limelight is the billionaire and paedophile, Epstein, allegedly telling the then teenage Virginia Roberts, “to give the Prince whatever he demanded.” She was told to then report back to him with details of the sexual contact. I do ask myself if this young girl actually enjoyed her flirt with Randy Andy. After all, she does smile rather happily in the photo. And yet Andy says he does not remember the photo being taken!! Another lie. Christ Almighty Me! Look, Andy knew Epstein for 30 years all the way up to the latter's arrest and death in jail back in 2019. And in that BBC interview, he categorically stated that he knew absolutely nothing about Epstein's dark paedophile secrets? Liar!

I think the future of our Prince Andrew is looking bleak and I cannot see a way out of his complete acquittal in the coming months. I mean if somebody said to me, "Ian, we believe you had sex with a hooker you picked up in a Soho nightclub 20 years ago. Is it true?" I would reply absolutely not. And if I was further asked to appear in court to face my accuser - the prostitute - of course, I would because it never happened in the first place. Andrew throughout last year said he would never appear in court which makes me think he's guilty but still lies about ever meeting Ms. Giuffre.

And one last thing. Possibly 20 years from now Hollywood will make a film about all these shenanigans: The Prince and the Showgirl Part II?

No comments: